Wednesday 5 October 2011

Interesting MX websites

First of all, let me tell you about myself.

I am currently a semi-professional motocross rider , and i'm willing to offer you some riding tips and handy information about riding and servicing your bike etc. And even list places to ride if you are a begginner to the sport.

So why not SUBSCRIBE to my posts and enjoy mud-bog-loads of need to know things about riding.




Anyway, getting to the point of this first blog a website worth visiting is                    NZ Dirt Biking News .

It's only in it's first stages of development but I can see that it has buckect-loads of potential.

Basically it's a site which takes info from alot of other sites with news and info and relays that information to one easy-to-use site!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment